If you are looking Islamic WhatsApp Group then you are on the right site because we are sharing 1200+ active and verified WhatsApp groups, this group will help you to meet good Islamic friends.
In the old days, it was a difficult task if we had to get some Islamic information but nowadays if you need some information or consult someone you can join many groups on WhatsApp
In this Islamic WhatsApp group, you have the opportunity to talk to many scholars and muftis. Wherever they live in the world, you can contact them and solve Islamic problems.
We have a collection of Islamic groups from around the world like turkey Islamic WhatsApp group link, Saudi Arabia Islamic WhatsApp group, Indian Islamic WhatsApp group, join Islamic marriage WhatsApp group, Islamic WhatsApp group links Malayalam,
Shia Islamic WhatsApp group link etc
We try our best to provide our visitors with the best and relevant links.
Islamic Whatsapp Group Rules
- Don’t share any adult content
- Don’t change DP (Display Picture) or Name
- Respect other group members
- Share only Islamic posts (Image + Videos)
- Do not call in the group unless the admin allow
- Spammers will be expelled from these groups
- Non-Muslim Allowed to Join Islamic Whatsapp Group (For Islamic Knowledge)
- Always active in the groups
- Don’t use bad Vergel language in groups
Islamic Whatsapp Group Links List
Islamic Whatsapp Group Conclusion
I hope you enjoyed our group links collection. If you have a problem with any group links, please feel free to contact us. If you want to add your WhatsApp group, Click “Add My Group” and send your group information. We do not add any broken or un relevant link because we give our visitors a 100% active group links. if you want to share your experience with the Whatsapp group Please write in the comments box.
Please bookmark our website as we update the website on a daily basis.
Read About Islam
Islam was founded 1400 years ago by the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and those who believe in Islam are called Muslims. There is a book of Muslims called the Qur’an. In addition, there are many books of hadith Islam has 5 pillars, Muslims believe in only one God and consider Muhammad as their last prophet.
In 610, when Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was worshiping in a cave outside Mecca, he was asked to recite the Qur’an. At first, the Muslims had to suffer a lot but with the passage of time, Islam spread all over the world.
The first qiblah of the Muslims was Jerusalem but then by the command of Allah they made the House of Kaaba their qiblah and today Muslims all over the world move towards the Kaaba.
In Islam, It is obligatory to pray (Fajr, Zohar, Asar, Magrib, Isha)5 times a day and fast in Ramadan. Muslims have two Eids which are Eid-ul-Fitr and Eid-ul-Adha. Eid-ul-Fitr comes after Ramadan and Eid-ul-Adha are celebrated on 10th Shawwal.
Finally, if you want more information about Islam or you have any questions then choose the best Islamic Whatsapp group.
Get Group Links Admin Words for All Visitors
- Read the group rules before joining the group.
- Get Group Links team not responsible for any group rules or violations.
- After submitting your group link, our team confirms the link and then approves or rejects it.
- All Islamic Whatsapp group links are public
- If the Group link revoked, Please immediately inform us to remove the group link.
- Download For Phone (Android) (iPhone)
- Download For (Window 64Bit) (Whatsapp Web)
- Download for Mac OS X 10.10 and higher
- For Help (FAQ Whatsapp)
Maybe you like » Funny WhatsApp Group Links
Maybe you like » Online Earning WhatsApp Group Links
Maybe you like » NEWS WhatsApp Group Links
Maybe you like » Friendship WhatsApp Group Links
Maybe you like » Freelancing Whatsapp Group Links
Maybe you like » Cricket Whatsapp Group Links
Maybe you like » Real Estate Whatsapp Group Links
Maybe you like » Scholarship Whatsapp Group Links